DE_dust2 DE_dust2

wow

That brought back a lot of memories lol, I think im gonna go play it now.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

OMFG

I enjoyed the last series and enjoyed this one as well. Very funny stuff from beginning to end :), but I have to say the last scene was by far the funniest haha.

(2007)Funky Chicken (2007)Funky Chicken

nice

Very nice and funny. I've never seen your work before but this might actually get me looking at them. The humor in this somewhat reminded me of family guy of some sorts but in your own creative way. Keep it up man, very nicee..

Streamline Streamline

NICE

Very fun game but fuckin hard I eventually beat it though but other than that really nice game. I j ust want to know where the song was aquired thanks.

Black Dragon Phase 1 Black Dragon Phase 1

NICE

I usually dont like to play RPG's but this was actually good. Very nice job on it man keep up the good work.

Damnation: DooM Game e1m1 Damnation: DooM Game e1m1

NICE

you gotta make some more dude thats all I gotta say man.

Cj Mkh - HoldMeClose(Lith Rmk) Cj Mkh - HoldMeClose(Lith Rmk)

Nice!

I liked this man not too shabby!

Lithorph responds:

Thanks dude :)

Boys_Of_Summer (HappyCore Rmx) Boys_Of_Summer (HappyCore Rmx)

It's ok!

I'm not into happy core really but it this was done well. I feel though that the bass and other instruments overshadowed the vocals just my opinion while hearing it.

DeAdvon - Aural DeAdvon - Aural

GREAT!

Dude newgrounds sucks for good music. One person can submit a shitty song, while another one produces one that is of quality, good quality trance that is and can only get a 3, it pisses me off. That's why I try not to submit shit on here but anyways I digress, very good job on the production man.