Cj Mkh - HoldMeClose(Lith Rmk) Cj Mkh - HoldMeClose(Lith Rmk)

Nice!

I liked this man not too shabby!

Lithorph responds:

Thanks dude :)

Boys_Of_Summer (HappyCore Rmx) Boys_Of_Summer (HappyCore Rmx)

It's ok!

I'm not into happy core really but it this was done well. I feel though that the bass and other instruments overshadowed the vocals just my opinion while hearing it.

DeAdvon - Aural DeAdvon - Aural

GREAT!

Dude newgrounds sucks for good music. One person can submit a shitty song, while another one produces one that is of quality, good quality trance that is and can only get a 3, it pisses me off. That's why I try not to submit shit on here but anyways I digress, very good job on the production man.

[SB] Burn Beat [SB] Burn Beat

love this

Someone must write lyrics to this or I'll do it lol if you don't mind, I'm not much of a rapper but this beat can't go to waste :)

LetoVox Voice Demo Reel 2009 LetoVox Voice Demo Reel 2009

wow

The smeagol one was pretty fing good lol. All of them were pretty good man. Hope you get far with the voice acting bro.

[TMM43] Breathe [TMM43] Breathe

NICE

I love trance, and this way trance is supposed to sound like or be like :), can't find anything wrong except i hate the way you ended it with the fading synth but other than the synths and progressions were well put man, nice job cya around :)

"Live long and party hard"

-DjEagle

Dreaming [Trance Loop] Dreaming [Trance Loop]

good

I love trance like this man, its so good. I love trance a lot but have so much difficulty in making stuff that sounds s ambient as this you know, I'm more of a handsup producer like cascada or rob mayth or whatever but anyways back to the song man, very good :) finish it.

Fusion [Original 2008 Demo] Fusion [Original 2008 Demo]

wow

Nice man, I don't know what to say man. I'm not really big on giving detailed reviews, I'm just a simple guy, if its good its good, if its bad its bad you know. And this song here is good man, very nice makes me wanna do druggss =P lol

You're My Angel (full Remix) You're My Angel (full Remix)

nice job

Man i havent been on here in awhile and this is what i want to hear upon looking at this site so good job man :)

.X. Wonderful Life (REMIX) .X. Wonderful Life (REMIX)

WOW

Wow I gotta say this is a really good remix of my song man lol, I gotta admit, i was getting down to this, so thats a good thing :), good job man, and thanks for your time, effort and love in this remixed version of my song. nice work keep it up :)