DE_dust2 DE_dust2

wow

That brought back a lot of memories lol, I think im gonna go play it now.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

OMFG

I enjoyed the last series and enjoyed this one as well. Very funny stuff from beginning to end :), but I have to say the last scene was by far the funniest haha.

(2007)Funky Chicken (2007)Funky Chicken

nice

Very nice and funny. I've never seen your work before but this might actually get me looking at them. The humor in this somewhat reminded me of family guy of some sorts but in your own creative way. Keep it up man, very nicee..

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

WHAT!!!!

Two Words = FUCKIN GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

WOW

It just keeps getting better and better. I don't know about the rest of you guys but Super Mario Bros. Z should replace Dragon Ballz and become a hit show. Its very good with old skool characters like Sonic, Yoshi and everyone else. If I were to be in charge of Cartoon Network or some shit like that I would gurantee that this would be on the air for shure.

Voitman Voitman

OMFG

Ok this is so good man, I tell you right now this would be a great show like Dragonball Z or something man. You should keep on making more of this good job :)

The IIDMDTT Part 02 The IIDMDTT Part 02

NICE

sick made man, i liked it alot, the sound was good and the storyline man really nice.

Super Sprite Bros Melee 2 Super Sprite Bros Melee 2

Nice

Very good fight scenes, liked them a lot, but I also knew that Link was gonna win cause Link is the best lol. Anyways what song is that in the fight between Kirby and the Gundam I looked in the audio couldnt find the damn thing that song is really good. But overall everything was good, well to me.

Chaos 2 Chaos 2

HMMMM

Very nice man, love fighting scenes. Especially when Sonic powers up and shit just like Goku of off DBZ vey nice touch to it.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

!!funny!!

All i can say is that it was funny as hell man good job. I liked the titanic scene when they were watching the movie HILARIOUS.